A wise woman told the attendees of her party to set intentions rather than make resolutions for the new year. This made a lot of sense to me. After all, when we make resolutions, often we break them and are upset with ourselves. I'd rather set intentions that I can discard when life throws a curve ball.

One of my intentions-the rest are too personal for here-is to edit and post some of my writings and ramblings about BDSM. I like to track progression and see if fellow perverts are thinking, feeling, and sharing similar fantasies and ideas. This medium seems to be more reliable than what I've used previously...*ahem myspace* I also want to track my personal progression through pervery. Yes, I'm definitely an exhibitionist! This will also be a place for announcements. This year has many intense projects coming up.

Without further hesitation, welcome to the inner workings of my mind. Enjoy!

0 comments: