Saturday's festivities still have me on a top high! Though I don't have a full fledged dungeon or much dungeon furniture in my home, I've managed to use a few items to my benefit. It's awesome to be creative and use my personal toy collection. Yes, I have separate toys for the special ones in my life:)

Though I won't disclose all the yummy details-some things are best left private-I will give an overall description...I topped a lovely male and female simultaneously, played them off each other using predicament bondage, then gave the female an impromptu lesson on topping males. I wanted to see how switchable said female was and will be. Perhaps I should buy stock in lubricant...

Today I made the journey to FedEx to pick up the gorgeous package of Vex they were holding hostage. (It's ridiculous that if I order FedEx ground, it gets sent to LaGrange, but if I order it FedEx express, I can pick it up down the street. No matter. I've always said I love anticipation.) Opening the box greeted me with the lovely smell of brand new rubber! I had to smell the box for a few moments before I dove in to examine my treasures. First, I pulled out a rubber army cap. The design is delightful and fit my small head perfectly. After that, I took out the main course...my new trench dress. I got it in olive with black accents. Though I had drooled over pictures of it online for ages, my jaw still dropped as I held it up. Laura totally out did herself. I can't wait to play and session in it! The lines and curves of the cut are perfect.

Here's a photo from her website to help your imagination:

So...if you want to see me regularly in new rubber and other fetish goodies, inquire about how you can contribute to make that happen. This new acquisition was made possible by the generous tips slaves have given me. Thank you very much! You know who you are:)

0 comments: