Today marks the massive upgrade to our living space. In May I'll be moving to a house-yes still in Chicago-with a lot more space, and where noise isn't an issue! There will be space to shoot photo, video, and really indulge in my personal kinks. I won't have to worry about a crazy neighbor freaking out about whips cracking, screams from women and men, and all the other debauchery that goes on in the living space. To be honest, I'm very surprised that the police haven't been called on us!

My various projects are coming along slowly but surely. I've subjected a few of my friends to a smut reading and received some really positive feedback. Though I only take sessions with people I feel a connection with-intellectually and interest wise-it's nice to indulge in something that totally gets me off.

1 comments:

dp said...

yipee!!! :)