I've learned from having a web board that it gets crazy moderating a group on your own site. Consistently updating programs to fight spambots was giving me a headache...then it occurred to me...why not have a group elsewhere?

A few weeks ago I started a group on Yahoo. In the past they've deleted kinky groups suddenly, and I'm hearing chatter about that happening again. Yahoo is so fucking glitchy! My primary email is through gmail. The other day I realized that you can have google groups now! Yay! I just started one and here's the link to it:
http://groups.google.com/group/natalya-sadici-femdom-hedonists

As soon as I get your polite request to join, you'll be added. I have it set up this way to lower the chances of a bunch of spambots joining. Let's get down and dirty with our FemDom conversations, shall we?

0 comments: