Current mood: extremely pissed off

I knew it would happen sooner or later...my myspace account was recently deleted. The writing was on the wall when they disabled the links to my website. So...technically the word, "myspace" is an oxymoron. My space implies that I can do whatever I like, because it is in fact, my little online realm. I've known that there is no "Tom" anymore, it's rupert murdoch(I don't capitalize the names of those I loathe) and the messed up people who carry out his fucked up political agenda.

So why use it and start another profile? Ironically, it's been a great promotional tool for me. There are so many kinksters who've started up profiles. I wonder why we put up with their constant glitches, deleting of profiles, and so forth.

If anyone knows of a better online community that has a high concentration of kinksters, and is easy to use, please post it in a comment. I really don't want to go back to myspace. Fuckers...

1 comments:

Hammer of Hephaistos said...

I noticed you were gone alright :(
Shame that happened as I was enjoying our exchanges!

Get in touch at some stage if you can please! I'd love to continue chatting. I have plenty of fun news too ;)

Chat soon and all the best! :)