Perhaps it's the cold weather that's been putting all sorts of rubbery mummification fantasies in my head. All of the following photos are from Demask.com. They have an amazing range of both rubber and leather! A few of my rubber outfits come from them, and the quality is amazing.



Imagine being lubed up, sliding into a rubber sleep sack...and then realizing there's more to come. As the sack inflates, you become more and more restricted. I love the shape of the body in this photo. If you add a hood, can you tell the sex of this person? Taking someone's identity away is so erotic.
















Rubber, inflation, restriction, and a hood with a dildo? This keeps getting better and better! Deliciously deviant thoughts flood my mind...


















Last, but certainly not least, is the photo to the left. If the rings on the side of the sack were strong enough, it would be wonderful to suspend a slave horizontally in this rubber dream. All sorts of nasty electrical devices could be hooked up to naughty bits...I've had my eye candy for today.

**Note: I don't own these sleep sacks currently. Hopefully in the future I will. If you'd like to make an extremely generous donation to my toy collection by purchasing these wet dreams, send an email to MistressNatalya@gmail.com!

0 comments: