I just had my web board shut down. My mailing list is now closed as well. This year is going to be the year of reorganization and simplification. As I mention in the note on the site, "my energy is better spent elsewhere". In the next few weeks I'll be doing multiple photo shoots to give the site a fresh look. I've been compiling and working on a large, "For Novices" area. With each new potential client, I find myself asking some of the same questions. Negotiations tend to take longer due to the fact that most people haven't thought about what I ask. Having an idea of what I will ask will make the process go more smoothly.

My goals are to have natalyasadici.com reflect my growth as a Domina, be an information source for novices and seasoned players, and be a titillating place to view unique FemDom content.

Everyone is welcome to post respectful comments on this blog. This will be my main source for announcements from now on.

0 comments: