**This is another lovely image of play time with D from Miss Bee.

As negotiations progress, naturally some common questions come up. One of which is, "what is your style of Domination?" This is a question I often have a hard time answering.

I understand why this question comes up. The response to it is an important gauge of whether or not the submissive and I are compatible. After reading this blog, hopefully you'll understand why this is a difficult question to answer.

First, I believe humans are complicated creatures. We're full of contradictions. None of us tend to stay in one type of emotion for a long period of time. When we're stressed, we're feeling a lot of other things. Frustration, anger, and perhaps sadness are often felt simultaneously with stress. So...how can I come up a neat and precise answer to the "style of Domination" question?

To put it bluntly, I'm a complete sadist. I love to hear whimpers and howls of consensual pain. I love to see the look of apprehension and confusion during mind games and complex orders I give. Knowing that I'm leaving a lasting impression on a submissive creature by either the marks that will take at least a week to heal, or the mindfuck that just ended is what rocks my socks.

This leads me to my next adjective...I'm also nurturing. I make my slaves check in to make sure they're mentally and physically well after a heavy session. I try to inspire personal growth and catharsis when I play. Sometimes a breaking down of ego occurs. Other times my nurturing side comes out in some sort of teacher/student role play.

I can also be a cold, cruel, and heartless bitch. Some of my friends in the lifestyle have called me, "The Ice Queen". Variations of cold and cruel often come out when people least expect it. I don't like screaming and find other ways to put people in their place.

"Sensual", is not a word I often use to describe my personality, but just like anything else, I have my moments.

Playfulness and silliness can come out. I enjoy having a good and hard laugh every once in a while. It's therapeutic. If you can laugh with me and at yourself, that's even better. I enjoy making people do absurd things for my amusement. It's so rare that adults have a good laugh without a tinge of cynicism. Why can't BDSM play be just like playing when we were children?

If I had to pick one word to describe my style of Domination, it would be, "diverse". I enjoy keeping people on their toes. That's better than saying I'm a sadist-nurturer-cold-sensual-playful Domina! Embrace your contradictions and take a walk on the pervy side.

1 comments:

dp said...

i would definitely agree with diverse.