I had this dream the other night which was quite amusing. Lately I've been trying to be conscious of how my energy has been effecting others. I've been doing exercises to control my own energy, harness it, and make sure other people don't suck away my reserves. Perhaps the following dream is just the workings of my perverted mind.

In the dream I'm this sex crazed demon with a long pointed tail. Sometimes my skin is red, sometimes green, and other times a pale bluish gray. I'm just about to fuck the brains out of some random guy, when a look of horror comes across his face. As he tries to push me away, I can hear his thoughts. "She's a sexual succubus! She's going to drain all my energy until I'm a mere corpse!" He manages to get away...So I'm on to the next victim-er male creature. This process happens over and over again. In the dream I just become more ravenous and sexually frustrated. You'd think I'd learn to tie these boys down, wouldn't you? Apparently, I am just careless and hungry.

So...I've had this dream three times. I can guess what it means, but I'm curious what other people think about it.

2 comments:

Pook said...

Perhaps you are searching for the one that will not need to be bound ...

Natalya Sadici said...

That's an interesting take.