It's been a while since I've post here. My schedule has been filled with sessions, shooting more FemDom content, and getting ready for upcoming travels. As I type this, my latex is sprawled all around me. It's difficult to decide what is going to come with on my trip to DomCon in LA! I will be leaving Wednesday morning and coming back late Monday evening. It will be nice to get away for a little while and visit with many of the fine folks I only know through posting on Irene Boss's forum.

On another note, Mz Candyxxx and I have been shooting content for our separate video endeavors. I have a mountain of footage to edit, a new laptop to edit it on, and footage from when I worked with Violent Art Productions. I will be re-releasing that content as well as having more spanking, CBT, ball kicking, caning, latex, foot worship, and trampling videos. It's been a lot of hard work, but definitely worth it. I hope to open up a new video store in late June or early July. Stay tuned!

As though I don't have enough on my plate, I've been getting messages from people who run munches, but don't know much about BDSM. They have asked if I could either help out or point them in the right direction for information. I'm thinking of putting together a "Guide For Newbies". That way I can point people to one source of a bulk of information. This will take a while to put together, but I think it will be beneficial.

Hopefully all of you are well and warm.

0 comments: