My new Pro Domina website is coming along quite nicely. I've decided to do it myself this time around! Perhaps it's the control freak in me. Though there is a steep learning curve for what I've been trying to do-and having no previous experience building sites-I'm determined to figure things out on my own. When I've gotten really stuck, I've asked for help. There's a certain sense of accomplishment in doing this!

So, the site hasn't been launched precisely when I wanted it to, but I'm very happy plugging away and keeping my nose to the grindstone. I will be announcing it's launch here then will be gradually taking this blog and transferring it to my site.

Stay tuned, and I hope all of you are staying warm, are in good health, and behaving!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear it! :D