Due to my busy schedule, I haven't had the time to check and respond to emails in a timely manner. When I do check emails, I get a load of the following:

Hi Natalya Sadici , I find now why this world a bad world is!
The People are not made intellect, intellectual create fault in think
of good is or not good!
GOD made people not with intellect of animal! a magic power tree wit
apple give people intellect, intellectual!

God made Earth and made Adam (men) and Eva (women) are good People!
GOD give people no intellect, intellectual! God they against Adam
and Eva, does not go of that tree eats with the apple if you will
there with of get you intellect, intellectual of people today!! (GOD
knew that when people got intellect, intellectual them people do
crazy thins!! but Eva were this way stupid ad eat of the apple! The
woman became beautiful and sexy and executes and adam now also of the
apple!

I kept out the name of the person who sent this to protect his identity. Hopefully all of you got a good laugh. When I get a lot of emails like this, I lose my desire to respond to emails in general. I apologize to those of you who haven't heard from me in a while.

0 comments: